- Go to Twitter to sign up using some version of your first and last name as your Twitter ID.
- Upload a photo or avatar (can use Google to get free clip art)
- Write a brief (160 characters or fewer) bio. Mention that you’re a MBA student at USF.
- Choose two organizations to follow on Twitter for one week.
- Lists of organizations that Twitter: organized by category of business, non-profit, government, media, etc.
- 12 ways to find brands and companies on Twitter
- Top Chief Marketing Officers (CMOs) on Twitter
- CEOs on Twitter
At the end of the week, each student should analyze how effective he or she believes the companies were in
using Twitter and report this back to the class.
NOTE: For more tips for students on using Twitter, see Barbara Nixon's blog here.